Mission -- Privacy -- Warranties -- Disclaimers -- Copyrights
There are a couple of things we would like you to know about how we do business and what our terms and conditions are for use of this site, its content and services:
- Our mission is to provide you with professional, affordable and confidential services. To the best of our knowledge, all information you will find on this site is accurate.
- We respect your privacy. We do not sell or share our client list. All inquiries are kept confidential, as is all information you may share with us about yourself.
- Almost all the content on this site is protected under copyright laws. If we don't own it, someone else does. If you would like to cite any of this information or re-use it for any purpose other than originally intended, we are happy to give you permission, or help you seek permission for content we do not own, upon receiving a written inquiry. In most cases, you will be given clearance to use this content if you acknowledge the source.
and now, a few words from our attorney...
- You may not use njmediation.org content or services for illegal purposes, or in support of illegal activities. NJ Mediation Group reserves the right to cooperate with legal authorities and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected crime or civil wrong. Activities which are prohibited as potentially illegal include, but are not limited to:
- Unauthorized copying of copyrighted materials including, but not limited to, digitization and distribution of content available on or from NJ Mediation Group.
- Attempting to access the accounts of others set up on NJ Mediation Group, or attempting to penetrate beyond security measures of our or other systems (referred to as hacking) whether or not the intrusion results in corruption or loss of data.
- Forging any message header, in part or whole, of any electronic transmission, originating or passing through NJ Mediation Group services.
- Distributing viruses to or from NJ Mediation Group systems.
- Interfering with other users' use of the Service.