- What information this site gathers/tracks about you.
- What this site does with the information it gathers/tracks.
- With whom this site shares the information it gathers/tracks.
- This site's policy on correcting and updating personally identifiable information.
We have a firm commitment to privacy. You should know that NJ Mediation Group gathers data only from contact information supplied to us; we do not gather and store information about visitors to the site. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for NJ Mediation Group.
We will also maintain records of contacts with the NJ Mediation Group system, including:
- records of contact information sent from our contact form
We use your personal information in the following ways:
- to get in touch with you when such contact is necessary and is related to the purposes of the NJ Mediation Group system
- to answer any questions from our contact form
This site may make chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose any personal information.
This site contains links to other sites. NJ Mediation Group is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
Some of the content you may access on this site is protected by copyright law. In order to be granted permission to use this copyrighted material, you must submit accurate, current, and true information about yourself and your intended use of the material.
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact: